You might feel a vague emotion, such as a sense of poignancy, or you might sense a narrowing in your chest or an empty place in your body.
Do you know when you are talking to an Exile? A frequent occurrence that can sidetrack your IFS work is when the part you are talking to changes without your realizing it.
The IFS Exiles Course is the second of my IFS Courses. You learn how to safely access young wounded parts (exiles). Course starts February 6.
In a Drop-In Interactive Group, you can be totally honest about your feelings. Everyone is encouraged to share their moment-to-moment experience with the group. It’s a big risk but very exciting!
Let’s suppose that, in your IFS work, you have chosen a protector to work on, called your target part. As you are getting to know it, another part may emerge. You want to make a choice about whether to ask it to step aside so you can continue with your original target part or whether […]
More articles below....
- New IFS Group – Starts January 26
- New Advanced IFS Class for Therapists & Coaches – Starts Jan 24
- Reasons to Switch Target Parts in IFS
- Updating Protectors about Your Capacities
- Free Introduction to Advanced IFS Classes January 10
- Winter Schedule of Seminars, Classes, and Groups
- Overcoming Depression with IFS
- Interactive/IFS Couples Group
- Course: Transforming Your Inner Critic using IFS
- Which Inner Critic Types Are More Trouble for You?