Whoever resides in the seat of consciousness at any given moment is in charge of our psyche at that time.
The Inner Critic is the part of you that judges you, pushes you, and undermines your self-confidence. It can make you feel worthless, ashamed, guilty, depressed, or inadequate.
Your inner world can be a garden of riches, but at any moment it can also erupt in a chaotic confusion of intense feelings. Sometimes when a loaded issue gets triggered, instead of parts appearing one at a time, which would be more workable, they all become triggered at once, vying for control and […]
Mark Hurwich is offering The Core Intention Professional Training to give you mastery-level skills to lead Anchoring to Core Intention℠ sessions with clients or others you serve.
February 3, 2017 By Jay Earley
You might feel a vague emotion, such as a sense of poignancy, or you might sense a narrowing in your chest or an empty place in your body.
More articles below....
- Detecting When You Are Talking to an Exile
- IFS Exiles Course – Starts February 6
- Free Drop-In Interactive/IFS Group – February 1
- Reasons to Stay with your Original Target Part in IFS
- New IFS Group – Starts January 26
- New Advanced IFS Class for Therapists & Coaches – Starts Jan 24
- Reasons to Switch Target Parts in IFS
- Updating Protectors about Your Capacities
- Free Introduction to Advanced IFS Classes January 10
- Winter Schedule of Seminars, Classes, and Groups