This free webinar will help you learn about STJ to decide if they want to use it. I will provide an overview of STJ and a demonstration of how to use it on the web, which will include almost every page. I will also answer questions about STJ.
You can think of STJ as a very sophisticated and interactive set of self-help books, plus guided meditations and customized reports. It is based on the Pattern System and Internal Family Systems Therapy. Check it out at www.selftherapyjourney.com.
Tuesday, Aug. 25
4:30-6:30 PM pacific time (7:30-9:30 PM eastern time)
Click here to enroll for free.
Feel free to register even if you can’t make that time. A replay of the webinar will be sent to you afterwards.
What can you do with Self-Therapy Journey?
- Understand yourself psychologically
- Resolve problems like procrastination, shyness, or anger
- Gain self-confidence, strength, openness
- Transform behavior patterns, such as dependency or people-pleasing
- Achieve intimacy, success, contentment
How does Self-Therapy Journey work?
- You take charge of your growth, in private, at your convenience
- There are guided meditations for healing your emotional wounds
- You get a customized report for each pattern, wound, and capacity
- You engage in homework practices to change your behavior
- You systematically work on your issues and track your progress
What Users are Saying
Self-Therapy Journey is brilliant. It’s been an absolutely great experience to use it. Every time I had a thought like, “What about this?” there was something in the online system to handle it. — Athena Murphy
I think Self-Therapy Journey is immensely helpful. You can go as deep as you’re willing or want to go. — Elizabeth Moulton, Clinical Psychologist
The problems that I worked on using Self-Therapy Journey have been resolved. — Cathy Duke, Licensed Counselor
Click here to enroll for the webinar.