Freedom from Shame and Inadequacy: Transforming Your Inner Critic
A View Through Two Lenses
Jay Earley, PhD, and Ann Weiser Cornell
- Do you feel bad about yourself?
- Do you hear a voice calling you worthless and unlovable?
- Do you struggle with self-hatred?
- Is there a voice that constantly doubts your abilities?
- Do you believe that you’ll never get anywhere?
The Inner Critic is the part of you
that judges you, pushes you, and undermines your self-confidence. It can make you feel worthless, ashamed, guilty, depressed, or inadequate. It seems to come up especially when you are expanding, doing more, being bigger. In fact, there isn’t just one Inner Critic, but a whole flock of them, hovering anxiously and ready to attack or push when you want to take new steps in your life.
You have so much you could contribute to the world if you just didn’t sabotage yourself from inside! Join Jay Earley and Ann Weiser Cornell for an inspiring and practical two-hour webinar that will help you free yourself from undermining inner attacks so you can move into living the life you were born to live.
What’s special about this webinar:
- You’ll learn surprising truths about the positive intent of Inner Critic parts
- You’ll understand the dynamics of inner criticism and how to transform it to inner support
- You’ll learn powerful practices that you can use immediately in your life
- You learn from two different teachers and methods
Watch Jay and Ann together! These major figures from IFS (Internal Family Systems Therapy) and IRF (Inner Relationship Focusing) rarely present together. We will explore the similarities and differences between our powerful methods in a lively, interactive dialogue.
Learn how to develop self-esteem and self-confidence, so you can
- Accept yourself just as you are.
- Know that you are lovable.
- Feel confident in what you can do.
- Feel proud of your capacities and accomplishments.
- Feel a deep sense of self-worth.
Other reasons to take the webinar:
- You are a Healing Professional whose clients who struggle with shame, low self-esteem, or inadequacy?
- You are curious about how to work with a “part” or how to use a “felt sense”?
- You have been wondering how IFS and IRF are similar and different?
Wednesday, April 19
1-3 pm Pacific time (4-6 pm Eastern time)
Click here to register for free
Feel free to register even if you can’t attend at that time. A recording will be available afterward.