Led by Jay Earley, Ph.D.
This is an ongoing group where we take the time to form a cohesive community where there is comfort and safety for people to work on vulnerable issues. Since is conducted by videoconference, we can all see each other, which makes it closer to being in person.
- Consulting on your clients or asking questions about the IFS process.
- I conduct a demonstration session with a volunteer from the group, followed by a training discussion.
- Consultations and questions take the first hour and the demo session the second hour.
The groups may occasionally involve other activities:
- Teaching about advanced IFS concepts
- Demo sessions where one of the participants works as therapist with another as client under my supervision in the moment.
These groups are not a substitute for taking the Level 1 IFS Training from the Center for Self-Leadership. You must take that training to be certified as an IFS therapist.
Thursdays, 10 am – 12 noon pacific time (1-3 pm eastern, 6-8 pm UK)
Once a month
For more information or to join, call Jay at 415-924-5256.