I have really been enjoying teaching the last two IFS phone courses for therapists, coaches, and other helping professionals. And the participants have enjoyed them so much that a many wanted to continue. They especially appreciated how much they go from pairing with each other for practice sessions. Since I have a lot more interesting advanced IFS techniques and understandings to teach, I would like to extend this in an ongoing way.
Therefore I will be teaching an ongoing advanced IFS class for professionals by teleconference. This class will meet twice a month. It will be similar to the other classes in that the first hour will be for questions and teaching, and the second hour for a demo session. And people will pair up with each other by phone between sessions to practice IFS. Since this is a morning class in CA, it will be in the evening for Europeans.
- Check-in, including sharing what happened during the practice sessions.
- Questions that came up during practice or on reflecting on the previous week’s teaching.
- Consultations on your clients.
- Questions about applying IFS with clients.
- Demo IFS session with a volunteer from the class working with me.
- Demo IFS session with one participant volunteering to be the therapist for someone else in the class. I supervise you as the session progresses as well as discussing it afterwards. I have done this before, and it is an excellent learning opportunity, not only for the person volunteering but for the whole class.
Day: First and third Fridays of each month (unless we reschedule for vacations)
Time: 10am – 12 noon pacific time (1-3 pm eastern)
Starts: Friday, May 15
Each class will be recorded so you can listen to any that you miss.
Call Jay at 415-924-5256 or email Jay at firstname.lastname@example.org to discuss joining the class or to enroll.