Striving and Being Webinar
Jay Earley, PhD
- Do you treat work as drudgery?
- Do you spend most of your time doing things without being present?
- Do you feel that you must make things happen in your life?
- Do you strive to be successful instead of flowing naturally?
- Do you wish you were living from your life purpose?
- Do you feel that you must work on yourself to correct your flaws?
- Does your spiritual work involve a lot of effort?
This webinar will discuss how to let go of striving and learn to…
- Accept yourself as your are
- Be present
- Flow naturally
- Surrender to spirit
- Manifest your life purpose
We will discuss how to work through these issues and develop these healthy capacities using IFS and Self-Therapy Journey.
Click here to see the Schedule of Seminars, Courses, and Groups for future dates