A Course for Therapists and Coaches
This course can be used for 12 hours IFS CE credit.
The Pattern System is a comprehensive map of the human psyche oriented toward parts. You can think of it as a Periodic Table for Parts. It organizes into a system the types of parts that we work with in IFS sessions and that manifest in our clients’ lives. The system shows typical polarizations between parts and common healthy roles that transformed parts take on.
Self-Therapy Journey (STJ) is a new interactive web application that enables people to systematically classify, explore, and transform their psychological issues.
In addition to giving you an overview of the Pattern System, this course will focus on
(1) Understanding the patterns, capacities, dimensions, and wounds so you can apply them to your clients.
(2) Hidden parts that can affect IFS therapy/coaching outcomes without the parts arising in sessions
(3) Understanding the role of healthy capacities in IFS therapy and coaching
(4) Using the Pattern System for psychoeducation to prepare clients for experiential IFS work.
(5) Typical parts involved in transference and countertransference.
(6) Using Self-Therapy Journey (which is based on IFS and the Pattern System) as an adjunct to therapy.
(7) Understanding the structure of STJ and how each Stage and each page works.
The Pattern System, Jay Earley
Conflict, Care, and Love, Jay Earley
The Professionals Guide to Self-Therapy Journey, Jay Earley
Click here to see when this course is scheduled.