A free teleseminar
Self-Therapy Journey (STJ) is a powerful tool that allows you to explore and resolve psychological issues that are causing you difficulties. It is the first of its kind—a general purpose web application for psychological exploration and healing.
What can you do?
- Resolve problems like procrastination or shyness
- Transform behavior patterns, like dependency or people-pleasing
- Navigate through your defenses
- Heal your emotional wounds
- Create a complete psychological profile for yourself
How does it work?
- Do guided meditations for deep exploration
- Generate a customized report for each pattern of yours
- Create homework practices
- Transform problems into healthy capacities
- Track your progress
You can develop the healthy attitudes and behavior to live the life you have dreamed of. All for a small fraction of what psychotherapy costs.
STJ is not intended to be a substitute for psychotherapy or counseling. You can think of it as a very sophisticated and interactive set of self-help books, plus guided meditations and customized reports. It is based on the Pattern System and Internal Family Systems Therapy.
In this introductory call, you will learn about how STJ works, what psychological issues it addresses, and how best to engage with it.
The intro is for people who are already using STJ and also for those who want to learn about it.
What Users are Saying
Self-Therapy Journey is brilliant. It’s been an absolutely great experience to use it. Every time I had a thought like, “What about this?” there was something in the online system to handle it.
I think Self-Therapy Journey is immensely helpful. You can go as deep as you’re willing or want to go.
~Elizabeth Moulton, Clinical Psychologist
The problems that I worked on using Self-Therapy Journey have been resolved.
~Cathy Duke, Licensed Counselor
Back to Schedule of Courses, Groups and Workshops