A new IFS Group starts January 26.
- Are you looking for an affordable way to get IFS therapy?
- Would you like to learn to use IFS to work on yourself?
- Would you like to connect with others who are learning IFS and working on themselves?
In the IFS group, you will be able to…
- Work with me individually in front of the group
- Learn from other people’s IFS work
- Get your parts stimulated by other people’s work so you can dive right in
- Pair up with other group members for IFS homework when you are ready
- Engage in group IFS exercises
- Learn the basics of IFS
- Share your struggles and learnings with the group and feel supported
- Participate in a warm feeling of community in the group.
The group is limited to 8 people.
This is an ongoing group, so once you join, you are expected to attend all sessions (if possible) until you choose to leave.
The group meets by videoconference, so we can all see each other.
4:30-6:30 pm pacific time (7:30-9:30 pm eastern)
Every other Thursday
Starts January 26
- You meet with me for a free pre-group interview to see if the group is a good fit for you.
- Then you can try out the group for a month and then decide whether to continue.
- For more information or a free pre-group interview, email me at firstname.lastname@example.org.