Taught by Jay Earley, PhD
- Do you frequently go along with what people want?
- Do your needs get overlooked?
- Are you always trying to make people happy?
- Are you stressed out because you say Yes to every request?
- Are you afraid to assert yourself?
You can learn to…
- Be in touch with your needs
- Ask for what you want
- Set limits and say No
- Express your opinions
This leads to…
- Having your personal power and your connections with people
- Having time for yourself and your family
- Enhanced self-confidence
- Not being stressed out with commitments
- Getting your needs met
This course will teach you how to understand and transform your People-Pleasing Pattern to Assertiveness using IFS and Self-Therapy Journey.
Six weekly 2-hour classes over the telephone, including lectures, webinars, discussion over the phone, guided meditations, demonstration IFS sessions, and pairing up for homework.
Six weekly webinar videos, forum/listserv for discussions, pairing up for homework
You can watch at your convenience
Click here to see the current schedule of courses.