This recorded webinar will help you to understand your Procrastination Pattern—how it operates, its underlying psychodynamics, the emotional wounds that are behind it, and how to change it into Work Confidence using IFS and Self-Therapy Journey so you can accomplish the tasks that are necessary for your life.
After purchasing this product, you will receive two emails. The second email has instructions for logging in and then listening to or downloading the recording. If you don’t see the email, please check your spam Folder.
Working Through Procrastination
Jay Earley, PhD
- Do you forget about tasks you have to do?
- When faced with an important project, do you get distracted or busy with other things?
- Is it hard to discipline yourself to exercise, meditate, or eat well?
- Do your work habits keep you from being successful?
- Do you avoid making decisions and taking action to move your life ahead?
You can get to know your Procrastinating Part, heal the exiles it is protecting, and transform it. This may also involve resolving the inner conflict between your Procrastinator and Taskmaster.
You Can Learn to…
- Get things done without hesitation.
- Stick with a discipline.
- Take action to move your life ahead.
- Feel confident about your abilities.
- Achieve the success you have dreamed of.
This webinar shows how to transform procrastination into Work Confidence using IFS and Self-Therapy Journey.
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.