IFS Real-Time Practice Webinar
This recorded webinar explains how to be aware of and work with your parts in real time, at the moment when they are activated in your life.
After purchasing this product, you will receive two emails. The second email has instructions for logging in and then listening to or downloading the recording. If you don’t see the email, please check your spam Folder.
Jay Earley, PhD
During this webinar I discuss how to be aware of and work with your parts in real time, at the moment when they are activated in your life.
- Develop the skills to notice when a part is triggered, access it, and learn about it.
- Learn how to separate from a part and get into Self.
- Learn how to reassure a protector or comfort an exile.
This is a different set of skills from what it takes to do an IFS session.
These skills are useful for:
(1) People who already know how to do IFS sessions or are in IFS therapy because the skills enhance your ability to work with your parts between sessions.
(2) People who are new to IFS, because these are beginning skills for working with your parts.
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.