Tuesday, Aug. 25
4:30-6:30 PM pacific time (7:30-9:30 PM eastern time)
Click here to enroll for free.
Feel free to register even if you can’t make that time. A replay of the webinar will be sent to you afterwards.
In the webinar, I will demonstrate how Self-Therapy Journey works, showing you all 5 stages, each of the pages for each stage, how to navigate, how to get the most out of STJ, and what you can accomplish with it.
This is intended for STJ users who want to learn more about it, and also for those who are new to STJ who are thinking of trying it out.
Feel free to register even if you can’t make that time. A replay of the webinar portion will be sent to you afterwards.
Self-Therapy Journey (STJ) is the first of its kind—a general purpose web program for psychological exploration and healing. You can check it out at www.selftherapyjourney.com.
What can you do?
- Understand yourself psychologically
- Resolve problems like procrastination, shyness, or anger
- Gain self-confidence, strength, openness
- Transform behavior patterns, such as dependency or people-pleasing
- Achieve intimacy, success, contentment
How does it work?
- You take charge of your growth, in private, at your convenience
- There are guided meditations for healing your emotional wounds
- You get a customized report for each pattern, wound, and capacity
- You engage in homework practices to change your behavior
- You systematically work on your issues and track your progress
Get the life-changing power of psychotherapy for a tiny fraction of the cost ($25/month), and you can try it out for free for 14 days.
You can think of STJ as a very sophisticated and interactive set of self-help books, plus guided meditations and customized reports. It is based on the Pattern System and Internal Family Systems Therapy.