IFS Card Deck Printable Version
A deck of cards containing illustrations that clarify the IFS process. A companion to Self-Therapy: A Step-by-Step Guide to Creating Inner Wholeness Using IFSSM by Jay Earley.
Look for the second email you get, which has instructions for logging in and then listening or downloading. If you don’t see it, please check your spam folder.
IFS Card Deck
A deck of cards containing illustrations that clarify the IFS process. A companion to Self-Therapy: A Step-by-Step Guide to Creating Inner Wholeness Using IFSSM by Jay Earley
The deck consists of 30 cards, in eight sequences, that present a clear visual explanation of the IFS process.
Series 1 Basic IFSSM Principles
Series 2 Blending and Unblending (female)
Series 3 An Exile learns to Trust the Self
Series 4 Activation and Witnessing of a Childhood Memory
Series 5 Unblending Protectors and Exiles (male)
Series 6 Couple Sequence
Series 7 Accessing and Witnessing an Exile
Series 8 Healing and Unburdening an Exile
Ideas for using the Cards:
- In sessions with clients: Cards can be to explicate the process of IFSSM, illustrating the issues of Blending and Unblending, and the occlusion of the Self by the parts.
- Couples can see more clearly the impact of relating to each other from protectors, and the process of being interested in their own parts first, before being able to relate to each other from Self.
- Clients can see a visual representation of the witnessing, retrieval and unburdening process.
- Clients can see a clear representation of how their current reactions are related to their childhood situations.
- Telephone Therapy or Coaching clients can use the deck to see visual representations of the IFS process they are engaged in.
- Homework: Therapists can suggest that clients who have the cards use certain cards or sequences to remind themselves of the parts or the process they are dealing with. Put on the refrigerator or a mediation table for access during the week.
- Sharing with Partners or Friends. It is helpful for clients to have clear representations of the IFS process to show to their friends or partners when explaining the growth experiences that they are having.
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.