Beyond Eating Webinar
Those of us with food-related, body image, and assertion problems often have deep conflicts about nurturing ourselves and finding our rightful place in the world. This recorded webinar introduces these concepts and shows how to do this life-changing work of transforming these issues and developing healthy eating and self-nurturing capacities.
After purchasing this product, you will receive two emails. The second email has instructions for logging in and then listening to or downloading the recording. If you don’t see the email, please check your spam Folder.
- Do you overeat to soothe yourself when you are upset?
- Have you tried to diet but always gain it back?
- Do you feel like food is the only love you get?
- Do you plan to have a couple of cookies and then finish the whole box?
- Do you obsess about food way too much?
- Do you feel ashamed of yourself after going on a binge?
Those of us with food-related, body image, and assertion problems often have deep conflicts about nurturing ourselves and finding our rightful place in the world. We are plagued by conflicting inner parts of ourselves that seem to want opposing things. These parts push and pull at us: “Be thin!” “Eat what you want!” “Don’t make waves!” “You deserve more!,” until we fog ourselves to sleep out of confusion, exhaustion and fear.
We think we want to tame the Cookie Monster, but the issue at hand is NOT choosing the right diet program. It is finding a venue where these opposing voices can be identified and explored. Each voice represents a part of you that is trying to protect or take care of you in some way.
Using IFS and Self-Therapy Journey, these parts can be healed and transformed.
This will help you to…
- Stop eating when you are full.
- Know the difference between hunger and your other needs.
- Eat a healthy diet.
- Lose weight — and keep it off!
- Be relaxed around food.
- Nurture yourself in a loving way
This will ultimately lead to…
- Feeling good about yourself
- Feeling vibrant and attractive
- Being healthy and fit
- Feeling confident in social settings
This webinar introduces these concepts and shows how to do this life-changing work.
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.